Monday, June 16, 2008

UI Flood


I just wish to convey my deepest sympathy's to the University of Iowa community. I have been watching the news with a heavy heart as I see how the flood has impacted the students, faculty, staff and friends of the University.

Here is a list of UI buildings affected by the flood.

As someone who has been through a flooded house myself, I can understand to some degree the heartache and concern that are occurring to those who have been impacted by this flood.

Read the Press-Citizen to keep up with the latest on the flood and its impact on the area.

This Fall semester we will be looking at the environmental economic impact of this flood on Iowa City and Coralville, as well as the surrounding communities in the Environmental Economics course. If you are interested in this, please sign up for the course - there are still many good seats sit available.

No comments: