Thursday, October 28, 2010

NCAA Football Top 25 as of October 23 2010

Well, I was hoping that I could get the data entered faster this week, but spent much of that time trying to steamline the data entry process. Hopefully next week, this will go much faster; hopefully. Anyway, here is the NCAA FBS production model's new top 25.

Rank
School
1
Oregon
2
Boise State
3
TCU
4
Ohio State
5
Alabama
6
Utah
7
Arizona
8
Iowa
9
Hawai'i
10
Wisconsin
11
Michigan State
12
Nebraska
13
Auburn
14
Miami (Florida)
15
Florida State
16
Missouri
17
Nevada
18
UCF
19
Virginia Tech
20
Oklahoma State
21
Oklahoma
22
West Virginia
23
Northern Illinois
24
Baylor
25
San Diego State

2 comments:

Griffin Caprio said...

Hi Stacey,

I'm Griffin Caprio. I run a site called CFB Reference ( http://www.cfbreference.com ). We're looking to be the free source for cfb stats for the community to do what you talk about in your post: crunch numbers. We're working on publishing stats as html, csv, xml, etc.... I'd love to chat with you about your data entry and how we could possibly help with that and/or your actual data processing.

Thanks,
Griffin

Stacey said...

Griffin,

I would be interested in talking to you. Send me an e-mail with your phone number and I will contact you. You can e-mail me at stacey-brook@uiowa.edu